Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring.
Amber Lodge is something special. Return lodgers will be happily surprised to see the recent refurbishments and updates to facilities. First time visitors will discover a safe, fresh and cosy, seven bedroom, five bathroom retreat with a beautifully appointed kitchen and welcoming communal gathering space.
A range of accommodation options are available to suit club, family and friendship groups as well as individual enthusiasts.
Ski and Snowboard or clothing rental packages are available though our booking portal, or just ask us and we can arrange them for you.
We also have a limited number of discounted lift passes (below box office prices) available on the day. First in first served!
Conveniently located just minutes from the village centre and ski lifts, Amber is regularly serviced by the free shuttle bus service and taxis.
Amber is widely considered to be the best value for money accommodation on the mountain and we welcome you to come visit us and judge for yourself. Resident managers, Jo, Frank, Liam and Maddy will ensure that your stay is comfortable, relaxed and memorable. We want
you to return to us, year after year, season after season, all year round!
- On site managers who maintain the property to the highest standards
- Storage room for early arrivals and late departures
- Bedroom security locks
- A fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, rice cooker, sandwich maker, blender, pots pans etc
- An Aldi Coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Filtered, instant coffee, tea, Milo, drinking chocolate
- Condiments: Tomato sauce, soya sauce, oil, salt, pepper etc
- Shower wash
- A hair dryer on request
- Toboggans for guest use- free of charge
- Magazines, playing cards, books and board games
- Black Mountain Equipment Hire for expert fitting and advice (we can provide a discount card)
- "Tirol" or "The Birdcage" for breakfast
- “Dolimito Italiana” or “Pat’s” for family pizza and pasta
- "The Villager", “Enzian”, "Snow Pony", "Grimus", "Kooroora Hotel" for lunch or dinner
- Hot Donuts in the Village Square
- "Breathtaker" for a pamper, spa and massage
- Our couch for a leisurely weekend afternoon relax!
- That you bring appropriate cold/wet weather gear: snow boots, thermals, layered clothing, warm coat, beanie, scarf and gloves
- That you pack lightly. Only bring what you need. Rooms are cosy!
- That you go and visit the husky dogs!