Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring.
Amber Lodge is something special. Return lodgers will be happily surprised to see the recent refurbishments and updates to facilities. First time visitors will discover a safe, fresh and cosy, seven bedroom, five bathroom retreat with a beautifully appointed kitchen and welcoming communal gathering space.
A range of accommodation options are available to suit club, family and friendship groups as well as individual enthusiasts.
Conveniently located just minutes from the village centre and ski lifts, Amber is regularly serviced by the free shuttle bus service and taxis.
Amber is widely considered to be the best value for money accommodation on the mountain and we welcome you to come visit us and judge for yourself. Resident managers, Jo, Frank and family will ensure that your stay is comfortable, relaxed and memorable. We want you to return to us, year after year, season after season, all year round!
- On site managers who maintain the property to the highest standards
- Storage room for early arrivals and late departures
- A 3pm Check-in and 10 am Check out
- Bedroom security locks
- A fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, air fryer, rice cooker, sandwich maker, blender, pots pans etc
- An Nespresso Coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Filtered, instant coffee, tea, Milo, drinking chocolate
- Shower wash
- A hair dryer on request
- An iron on request
- Magazines, playing cards, books and board games
- Black Mountain Equipment Hire for expert fitting and advice
- "Tirol" or "The Birdcage" for breakfast
- “Dolomiti Italiana” or “Pat’s” for family pizza and pasta
- "The Villager", “Enzian”, "Harry O'Brien's", "Grimus", "The Arlberg" or "Kooroora Hotel" for lunch or dinner
- Hot Donuts in the Village Square
- "Breathtaker" for a pamper, spa and massage
- Our couch for a leisurely afternoon relax!
- That you bring appropriate cold/wet weather gear: snow boots, thermals, layered clothing, warm coat, beanie, scarf and gloves
- That you pack lightly. Only bring what you need. Rooms are cosy!
- That you go and visit the husky dogs!